Eternity InfraS has launched a new residential ploting project " PANVEL AGRO FARMS " Located at Panvel, Panvel is the most populated city in Raigad district. It is Located on Mumbai Bangalore Highway (NH 4).
- Panvel is the most populated city in Raigad district. It is Located on Mumbai Bangalore Highway (NH 4).
- The Panvel city is the largest in the district as per number of villages (564) and also Panvel taluka which has 177 villages under it.
- The development authority of Old Panvel is the Panvel Municipal Council (PMC) and for New Panvel is City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO).
- Old Panvel is the oldest Municipal Council of Maharashtra. It includes old port town of Panvel which mainly depicts the influence of Peshwa Period.
- New Panvel is strategically located on the eastern side of the Mumbai-Bangalore National Highway (NH-4) and the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. It is well connected to rest of India by road and railway.
- Proposed Infrastructure Developments - Panvel
- Proposed 22 km six path ocean interface between Sewri and Nhava Sheva is going to change the future of Panvel as the distance between Mumbai & Panvel will cease to exist.
- New International airport & Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area ( NAINA) which is operational by 2016
- The proposed Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor going to have a direct access to JNPT & Mumbai port via Karjat Panvel
- 10 laning of Sion Panvel Highway
- Proposed railway station with 19 platforms
- Navi Mumbai metro corridor from Vashi to Panvel.
- The City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), which is the special planning authority for NAINA has already prepared & sent an Interim Development Plan for the pilot project of infrastructure development of 23 villages in Panvel tehsil to the state government.
- Upcoming Gulf Finance House Economic Development Zone in collaboration with Mumbai based realtor Wadhwa Group in Panvel which is spread across 1250 acres is slated to house 140,000 residents, generating direct employment for 250,000 people and indirect employment for as many as 750,000. This is also going to make Panvel a world class city very soon.
- State Government approved Panvel Mega City Project to be implemented by MMRDA. The city will have three parts viz. Energy City, Information Technology and Telecom City, and Entertainment City. The project is expected to create employment for 7.5 lakhs people. This entire project will be ready by 2020.